There is alot talk about the upcoming DeepStacks Poker Tour and YOUR chance to win a seat in an upcoming satellite is just 8 days away.
Starting on Sunday October 14th at 2:00pm, we will be holding $280 Mega Satellites. 1 out of 10 will get his/her chance to play in the Main Event on Saturday December 1st.
View Tournament Schedule »
View Hotel Information »
Don’t forget the if YOU want to save 15% percent on your hotel stay at Hyatt Place during the tournament, please click on the above link to find out more info.
The last box is still waiting for someone to win it. $5600.00 is up for grabs and will resume on Monday at 6:00am.
High Hand Collection Periods & Qualifying Periods
Jackpot collections throughout the week:
(Start and end times have to coincide with the announcement that Jackpot is beginning or ending.)
The HHJP runs 7 days a week, 6 times per day!
Learn More »
Example: The collection for the 1:00pm Jackpot will occur from the hours of 9:00am—1:00pm. After 1:00pm the amount of the Jackpot shall be announced. The Jackpot will be awarded after 1:00pm to the highest hand which meets all Jackpot qualifications between the hours of 9:00am & 1:00pm.
Jackpots may be cancelled during holidays and other special events.
The following are the real money (non-tournament), games that qualify for the High Hand Jackpot:
Texas Hold’em limits: 2-4, 3-6, 4-8, 5-10, 6-12, 9-18, & 10-20
No Limit Texas Hold’em: 1-2, 2-5
Seven card Stud (High Only): 1-3, 1-5, 5-10, & 10-20
To Qualify for the High Hand Jackpot
- 5 or more players must be dealt into the hand.
- We have made the announcement that the jackpot collection has begun.
- In Texas Hold’em the winning hand must include both the hole cards. In the event that the High Hand is a Four-of-a-Kind, the two hole cards must be a pocket pair.
- The hand must be raked and jackpot contribution collected from the hand in order for the hand to qualify for the HHJP.
- In the event that the same two or more qualifying Jackpot hands are hit within the same qualifying period, the Jackpot shall be divided evenly among all of the equal high hands.
- Players must play their hands independently and cannot tell opponents how to act or reveal their hand to other players. Violations will disqualify the hand for the Jackpot.
- Players must have valid identification for his/her hand to qualify.
Posted in: 2012 DeepStacks, Around the Felt, Tweets