Players will be coming in early Sunday morning for the monthly $330 Sunday Special 30K Guarantee tournament. Each player gets 30K in chips and 30 minute blind levels. 10am time start.
As we approach week 3 in the Cash in the Box promo, when it starts back up on Monday at 6am here are the hands that remain…
Nine High Straight Flush (Spades, Hearts and Diamonds)…$500 Each
Full House (Three’s full of Eights)…$600
Steel Wheel (Spades)…$400
House Hand (Aces’s/Eights/9 of Diamonds)…$600
Don’t forget the last box available not only wins the cash in the box, but also $5000 !
Learn More »
Play in any Mohegan Sun live cash game or poker tournament to be eligible to qualify for a daily $10.00 food coupon.
Cash players who log a minimum of 72 hours of play during the month and tournament players who accumulate a minimum of 35 tournament points during the month, will receive a daily $10.00 food coupon the month following their qualification.
Monthly coupon qualifiers will be determined based on play from two months prior. March coupon recipients will qualify from January’s logged cash play time and tournament points. Daily coupons are non-transferable and will expire at Midnight each day. Players whose name appears on both qualifying lists will be entitled to only one coupon each day.
On Monday afternoon, one patron claimed the $1000 prize that quickly froze the promotion until Monday July 16th at 6am.
Mohegan Sun’s Flop A Royal Flush promotion will end on August 1, 2012. Any Royal Flush which is flopped prior to August 1, 2012 will be included in the current promotion. The first Royal Flush which is flopped and recorded as of August 1, 2012 will end this promotion.
Be the first player to flop a Royal Flush and win $1,000. Each week the jackpot will increase by $1,000 until a Royal Flush is flopped or the Jackpot reaches $24,000. Players who make a Royal Flush using one card in their hand will receive a $10.00 food comp. Players who make a Royal Flush using two cards in their hand will receive a $25.00 gas card.
Conditions to qualify for the Mohegan Sun Flop a Royal Flush Promotion »
- Two or more players must be dealt into the hand
- There shall be no minimum qualifying pot
- The hand does not have to be played to completion
- The deal must be valid and a flop must take place to qualify
- Mixed games, Omaha and Seven Card Stud shall be excluded from the flop a royal flush promotion, however will be included in the food comp and gas card
- All Mohegan Sun Texas Hold’em and daily NLH poker tournaments will qualify
- Major and special poker tournaments shall be excluded from this promotion
- The promotion will end for that week once a royal flush has been flopped
- In the event two royal flushes are flopped and it cannot be determined which hand hit first, the prize payout will be divided evenly amongst the winners
- Once the jackpot reaches $24,000 it will be frozen until hit
- Players must provide valid government identification for their hand to qualify
- Players shall have thirty minutes to produce valid government photo identification, if the player cannot produce valid identification once the 30 minutes has passed, the hand shall be deemed invalid and the promotion shall continue
- This is a Mohegan Sun funded promotion
Posted in: Around the Felt, Tweets